Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
WARNING TO PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED: YOUR QUESTIONS ARE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS POST. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ANSWERING THE WRONG QUESTIONS AND I DON’T WANT YOU TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT.
Tagged by appleasredasblood
1. Apart from your computer, what is the item closest to you right now?
A bag of basler lackerli.
2. If you could go anywhere, including fictional places, where would you want to go?
3. What is your least favorite food?
Nothing’s comingto me at the moment. Squid?
4. What is the background image on your phone?
It’s really boring looking right now. Lime green with vector scroll designs.
5. What was the first profession you wanted as a kid?
Ballerina, I can’t believe I once wanted to be that.
6. What is/was your grandmother’s name?
7. Why are you on tumblr?
I started because I wanted a blog about Taylor. I am hooked now.
8. What was the last thing you said to your mom?
9. Who, in the entire world, would you most rather want to meet?
10. Do you have any strange habits?
Dancing. Anywhere and everywhere.
11. What, in great detail, did you do today?
Blah, do I really have to do this? I got up, got ready, ate some english muffins, went to school, took notes in my first class, did this terrible booklet in my second class, and listened to a presentation in my third. At lunch I ate lunch with two friends, got sworn at by some jerks in the cafeteria, then went to my next class. We watched part of a movie. Then I had a final in my last class, which I got 100 percent on (yay!). Then I came home and got on the computer.I wrote a bunch of stuff in the calendar and I’m listening to music. I don’t feel like going into more detail than that. If you’re really curious, message me about a specific something. No one’s going to read this anyway. :P
tkdghbkudgsjhbrsubhrtg shit no I did your questions not mine crap no shoooooooot htbakeJGDJGHBDJGHBKHKDGJ
1. Do you play any instruments? Which ones?
2. Do you have a phone? If so what kind?
Yes. A Blue one.
3. Favourite type of candy?
4. What’s one thing that made you happy today?
Making the guy I have a crush on laugh.
5. Favourite article of clothing?
The jeans I’m wearing right now.
6. Do you collect anything?
Not at the moment. Or, CDs I guess.
7. Favourite music genre?
Everything! But I guess indie rock?
8. Approximately how many books did you read in 2012?
I read exactly 37 english novels and 3 french novels.
9. Are you good at saving money?
10. Do you read any magazines?
Sometimes. ALTHOUGH I AM SO MAD AT PEOPLE MAGAZINE FOR INSULTING TAYLOR OMIGOSH I HATE PEOPLE.
11. Do you use a wall calender? If so what does it have pictures of?
Yes. It is Taylor’s Vintage calendar. (Yay!)
My questions for you:
1) Top 5 most played songs on Itunes?
2) Favourite songs at the moment?
3) What cartoon character are you most like?
4) Favourite children’s book?
5) Last movie you saw in theaters?
6) Last movie you saw in general?
7) First kiss story?
8) If answering number 7 is not possible, what about best eye contact story? Ha.
9) Tell me the first joke you can think of?
10) Favourite painting?
11) How many days does March have? (No cheating).